Dietary assessments and meal planning will enable pediatric clinics to conduct dietary assessments and deliver sustainable dietary solutions.
Over 90% of children suffer from some of other dietary deficiencies, often leading to acute and chronic lifelong problems. Most pediatric clinics are unable to provide nutritional assessments for their patients and provide sustainable dietary solutions.
The Dietary assessments and meal planning includes:
- New National Red Flag Guidelines published by IAP to detect the need for a nutritional assessment.
The red flag guidelines indicating the need for nutritional assessment are available here: https://smartclinic2.diapindia.org/red-flag-guidelines-indicating-need-for-a-nutritional-assessment/
- Training on the red flag guidelines to pediatricians by IAP.
- Science and methodology for the Dietary assessments and meal planning program which includes: conducting a nutritional assessment, delivering a whole food kitchen, culture and family friendly meal plan solution & ensuring enhanced compliance by mothers.
To know more about the science and methodology click here
- Eligibility criteria and standards for Dietary assessments and meal planning service providers.
- Patient education, supporting the pediatrician to enhance compliance by mothers.
To know more about the Dietary assessments and meal planning service click here