The ‘Specialised Services’ platform brings disease prevention and management services to IAP member clinics.
The Specialised services may include:
▪ Dietary assessments and meal planning.
▪ Mental health assessments.
▪ Risk assessments and preventive services for lifestyle disease.
▪ Services for the management of chronic conditions (genetic conditions, lifestyle diseases, asthma, diabetes, and many others).
▪ Services for the management of conditions in special needs children.
The following specialized services are currently available with more to follow soon:
The specialised services system is made available on a technology platform. Any qualifying service provider may apply to provide their services on the system. If you are a services provider and wish to make your services available to IAP member clinics on the system, please click here to apply.
Disclaimer: All services on the specialist advice and specialized services system are provided by independent experts and service providers. Any qualifying expert or service provider may join the system to deliver the services. IAP does not provide any service whatsoever on the system & is not liable directly or indirectly for any information or service provided on the system.